Monday, July 25, 2011

the weekend and flashback...

This weekend was exhausting, but really fun! We saw a lot of friends we haven't seen in a while...considering Saturday went a little like this.

10:30-12:45 bridal shower

4:00-7:00 Wedding

7:30-9:30 Engagement party

Ahhh!! But everything was beautiful and great. The only problem... I wore heels for the first time in 6 months...bad idea. When you are wearing a maternity dress that is totally not your style and you would have never worn it in a regular dress, you've got to at least wear heels to make it a little better. Blah. I just sat on everything I could find. Chairs, staircases, floors...no not really.

Sunday consisted of church, HARRY POTTER and breakfast for dinner. And it was goooood. We used our kitchen aid mixer for the first time...uhh...since we got it a year ago. Ooops.


HP7pt2 was ahhh-mmmaaazzzeeeee. I want to see it again. I want to buy it. I cannot believe it is over. Yes, I am that girl who read all the books and was even Hermonie for Halloween in college. Love you Nat...my sweet Harry...And Hey Shelley! :)


Picture circa 2007. The only one I could find. I know we had some of us "wingardium leviosa-ing" all over the fraternity houses. WHERE ARE THEY!!??















5 comments:

Allie said...

ummm....NOW I WANT WAFFLES....yum!! Heels totally blow at times, I can take them for like 15 minutes then I am sitting on everything as well! haha!! Have a great week!

Heather said...

No picture of your maternity dress?!

Love the HP pic! Too cute!

Megan said...

Those waffles look SO good! I have only used my mixer once. No shame!

Ashleigh said...

Waffles and Harry Potter-- that is THE life! New follower of your blog-- love it!

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

You're just too cute, Kaitlin! You and I definitely share in our love for Harry Potter!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...