1. Seriously, 37 weeks on Saturday. Is this a joke? Someone is going to let Brad and I leave the hospital with a baby. By ourselves. That just seems kind of out of control to me.
2. Seriously, The car seat bases are installed. Yes, I went to the fire station. Yes, Brad thought that was ridiculous. I do not care. Do you know how many people do not install them correctly!? Life or death people. I’m a crazy mom already…whatev.
3. Seriously, Mary is married and on her honeymoon & Swayze will be married in two days. This makes me so happy! Selfishly, it is exciting to not be the only married one of our group anymore---except now I will be the only one with a kid…o well…gotta stay ahead of the game.
4. Seriously, I hate honkers. Like, I get mad while driving, but why must you honk? I get there are certain situations for honking (I’ve done it—like when someone is straight up about to hit me) but just going slow or stopping too long –there’s no need…It scares the crap out of everyone…aka me. That’s what your hands are for—throw them up—it gets your point across just the same!
5. Seriously, there is no food in our house. No exaggeration. My poor husband is the grocery shopper now. I just want to lay down after work. Sorry, I love you, maybe it will change one of these days.
6. Seriously, I have been walking like crazy this week. I would love this little man to just come on…
7. Seriously, I read the BEST book. The Last Sin Eater by Francine Rivers. Amazeballs. (Probably not the right book to call Amazeballs). She is also the author of Redeeming Love and if you are a woman, you’ve probably read it---only one of the best books of all time.
8. Seriously, Today is my Friday! Yay for wedding weekends! And HALLOWEEN IS MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY EVER (I have a Halloween Village in my house…NOT a Christmas village like normal people)….so exciting!! We will be at a wedding Saturday night, but I pray I get some trick or treaters on Monday! I don’t understand why kids don’t go on the 31st anymore!? What is the big deal…stay up until 9:30 or 10pm one time!
Linking with Becky @ From Mrs. to Mama. Love her for reals.