Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Random Tuesday

1. I forget to tell y'all...I didn't have to board the pup! Yay! We ended up not getting to go to see my sister and brother in law because of the terrible storm, which sucks.





2. We went to Tunica Sunday night for the Kent Hull golf tournament supporting Blair E. Batson Children's Hospital. Our sweet cousins kept the baby dog. Whew...crisis averted.





3. I know I am not updating the blog much, but life isn't too interesting at the moment and honestly I am just really lazy and don't take pictures. Even though I have an awesome camera....it would be cool if I knew how to use it.





4. Speaking of lazy...I am just down-right tired all the time.







5. But on a happy note, one of my bestfriends got engaged last weekend!! YAY I won't be the only old married girl of our little college group anymore!! Here she is at my wedding, my beautiful Swayze. CAN'T WAIT FOR HER'S!!








6. Speaking of bestfriends and my wedding...here's all of them + my sissy (on my right shoulder) at my wedding too. I miss these girls everyday...aren't they pretty??






7. Don't go walking in jeans at 2:45pm in Mississippi. It is HOT.



8. DO go watch the trailer for The Help!!! It was filmed in Jackson, MS (where we live)! Cannot wait for this movie...if it is HALF as good as the book then it will be amazing. AND if you haven't read the book, you are missing out ridiculously.



That's all for now...told you it was random!



5 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh... they are making a movie out of The Help! Yes! LOVED that book. Can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

The Help was such a great read, I am excited to hear there will be a movie!

Love your wedding pics you shared!

maegan :)

Mrs. Mama said...

love the beautiful wedding pics! glad you didn't have to board the pup!

Anonymous said...

yay i love being blogged about! love you lots
-swayze

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, I didn't know that y'all lived in Jackson!! We are actually really close to each other. Okay, not REALLY close, but closer than most bloggers! We are in Shreveport!! I totally feel a blogger meet up coming!! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...