Thursday, April 14, 2011

Feeling guilty...

So my sweet, adorable, love of my life--besides the Hubs--got neutered two weeks ago. And this weekend.....



We are boarding him.


You might say, "so what?"...Well, this is what--He has never been boarded and he is our child. Seriously, its bad. He sleeps with us, he runs (walks) with us, watches tv with us, lays at my feet while I get ready in the morning....etc.. People say when you have a baby you won't feel that way about your dog. I say bring it on because I cannot imagine!!


And get this...they take him out for 10 MINUTES TWICE a day!!! THAT'S IT!!! Holy moly, I feel like a bad mother. It is a really good clinic and he will only be there Friday and Saturday night. I just HATE this. Hate. It.


Look at my Kings baby with his wittle bitty cone.



cone head.



4 comments:

chasingzebras said...

Please let us babysit him!!!

Kaitlin Godfrey said...

this weekend?!?!

Heather said...

I hate boarding ours too. And the short outside time at the vet drove me crazy.

We actually board ours at a kennel with indoor/outdoor runs. So the pups get some outside time whenever they want. And they're great about letting them in the yard to play during the day too.

Raven said...

Awww the cone head! Yes, our dogs have fallen prey to the cone head. As much as I feel for them, it is pretty funny :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...