Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Look who is coming home!

Well, not technically "home", but back to the STATES at least!!




My sweet sister and her adorable hubby are coming back from Italy and moving to Georgia! Still 7.5 hours away from me, but we are going to be the same distance from our parents (3.5 hours) and this makes us very happy ladies :)



kristin, mom, me- her wedding.


They had a rough go-at-it from the beginning...."courting" through love letters, visiting a few times while he was in Italy, getting married & him leaving just 2 weeks later for Afghanistan, her living with my parents for a YEAR while he was gone (let's face it, a married woman shouldn't live with her parents), then FINALLY being reunited in Italy! What a romantic city, but still without family and friends from home. They DID, however, get to do cool things like travel and go to balls....yes, please...





Anyways, I miss her and I am so excited! Brad and I are going to greet them this weekend! YAY KRISTIN AND JOEY!!!





bro, me, kris on the way to my wedding--my hair is usually not that big.


clearly, at my bachelorette party that she threw for me at the beach. best weekend ever.


4 comments:

Laurie said...

I just wanted to comment on your dog's name. I've always loved the name Kingsley! I've never found a dog named that till now!!!

I love it!

Raven said...

The men and women in the military are MY HEROES, and always have been. My sister married her high school sweetheart at 18, and during their first 5 years of marriage, spent 2.5 years together. It's now ten years later and she is pregnant for the first time with twins!! I LOVE people like your family!

chasingzebras said...

Yay for your sis! And ps - y'all might just be the best looking family I know of. Sheesh...

Sara Adams said...

Excited she's coming home! I took your advice and bought herbs already grown! Yay! Already more success than seeds. Haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...