1. The weather. Now this might be pre-mature because who knows, we may have another cold front, but today, today is beautiful. And it makes me sad that I am inside at work...in a cubicle... with no windows...
I did go home to let my sweet baby Kings out and sat in the sun enjoying a Subway sandwich :)
The weather makes me want to get out and do yard work. I am not too keen on yard work. I want my yard to be gorgeous, I just don't want to do it...
2. Blogging. I am enjoying it these days and looking forward to posting, but more so, I LOVE LOVE finding new reads. Comment if you want me to read yours. I love blogs with photography, fashion, babies, and even weight loss blogs. I just like the see the transformation and the women inspire me to be healthy (on weight watchers here...thanks). Its pretty awesome.
3. Weekends. Particularly this weekend. It is the St. Patty's day parade. Friends coming in town. Going to be a good time. And I'm thinking about (attempting) to make a green scarf tonight to wear. That is, if we don't do anything which I am thinking we won't since we are getting up and going EARLY in the AM.
4. My favorite lip gloss. Yes, I sell Mary Kay and No, I am not promoting (cause let's be honest, I don't really sell all that much). I seriously am just obsessed with putting this on everytime I get a chance.
Color: Melon Sorbet
5. My sewing class. Thursday nights. Love it. Its definately for beginners. We have so far sewn half a skirt and I am just so excited about it! I feel like a total goob, getting giddy for my -some may call boring- Thursday nights!
6. Zucchini. I could eat this veggie every single day. Grilled, baked, on the stove top...any way possible. YUM.
What are you loving right now?