So the rule is, I tell you 7 facts about myself...Eww this could get boring! Here we go!
1. I HATE tomatoes. I mean, like with a firery passion. However, I do eat pizza/spaghetti sauce, chili, and salsa. It is different, I promise. I do NOT eat Hunts ketchup. It is liquid tomato. Yuck.
2. I was super obsessed with my sorority in college (Chi Omega). I even went to National Convention and thought it was "like, the funnest thing ever!". If this makes me cheesy and not cool, so be it.
3. My parents dated one month before they got engaged--he proposed because she broke up with him. They are still together 28 years later and more in love than ever. My sister and her husband were engaged after about 4 months of dating. My husband and I made it to 11 months (but they were long and we were ready!)
4. Both my hubs and I have eczema & BAD BAD allergies and I have terrible vision and asthma...our kids are doomed.
5. I'm obsessed with all babies--all colors, shapes, sizes. Like if you have one, don't come near me. I'll steal it.
6. My favorite blog is Enjoying the Small Things by Kelle Hampton. Even at work when I see she has posted, I minimize it until I know I will be able to read the whole post and then I refill my coffee mug and settle in. She is inspiring. I laugh, I cry, I love.
7. My mother & I have a strange obsession with Halloween.
Thanks, Amanda! That was fun!! Go check her blog out, y'all!
I award this to:
Jill at Our Story
Megan at Across the Pond
Megan at Mackey Madness
Go check these girls out! Great reads!