Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Catching up on the Best Time of the year

Our first Christmas as a married couple was wonderful...our home was filled love, food, and fun.



That is my beautiful Memaw and mom. Sadly, Dad and Jared couldn't make it. But I am so glad they could come spend Christmas Day and the night with us!

Brad's dad, Terry and Uncle holding their grandbabies. Terry's quote: "I'll take what I can get".


Our Dirty Santa tradition with Brad's mom's side of the family gets really funny. Sorry, got Kris at a scary shot! (Hey, he did bring a macheti (sp) as his dirty Santa gift)



My buddy, Caden. She is too cute.
And Kainsley. 6 weeks old! We all just stared at her for hours.



Coen was loving the singing pig!


Pop gave all the men guns. They were excited.


Brother in law, Derrick, doing what he does best...making yummy food!

Awwww...I had a stocking at my in laws.


Sweet Kingsley was trying to help clean up.



Brad got me a Kinect for Christmas with the Dance Central game...we cannot stop playing it! And sadly, I am sore....need to get in shape. Bad. (He also got me a Nikon D3000 which some of these pictures were taken on)



Merry Christmas from my Boys :)







































































































































1 comment:

Proud as a Peacock said...

you had the BEST Christmas!! That is the camera I LOVE!! a sewing machine and a fabulous camera! WOW girl!! miss you and when the holidays are over we MUST plan that dinner date! ps...and about the working out thing, i am awful now!! but we bought a treadmill to help so hopefully it will!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...