Friday, November 11, 2011

a-z

 

A to Z!

This is from Keeping Up with Kennedy…cute idea!

A. Age – 24

B. Bed size – King…could never go back to anything smaller.

C. Chore that you hatedusting.  always will hate this

D. Dogs – Kingsley our King Charles Spaniel.  We love him.

E. Essential start to your day – Mascara and coffee

F. Favorite color – orange

G. Gold or silver –always been a gold girl even before it was cool..but I do love gold and silver mixed

H. Height – 5’6

I. Instruments you play – never have… I grew up singing?

J. Job title – Sales Support…catchy.

K. Kids – Wyatt Harrison…maybe I will meet him this weekend!!! And our first born, Kingsley, of course.

L. Live – Madison, MS…but from Hoover, AL

M. Mother’s name – Bethany

N. Nicknames – boozer, kt, katy, booz, ferg

O. Overnight hospital stays – Not since I was a baby that I remember

P. Pet peeves – hmm…I get annoyed a lot.  Falling in the toilet due to the toilet seat being up is definitely one of them.  “Know-it-all” people.

Q. Quote from a movie – “what is this?  a center for ants!? how are we suppose to teach the children to read good if they can’t even fit inside of the building?” “Orange Mocha Frappuccino!!” – all movie quotes that come out of my mouth are from Zoolander.


R. Right or left handed – Right.


S. Siblings – two.  Sister, Kristin- 27, brother, Jared- 15…whoa they are old.

T. Time it takes you to get ready – little less than an hour.  but I like to take my time and drink coffee and be sleepy

U. Underwear – loving the granny panties…thanks, pregnancy. I might stick with them—sorry Brad!

Vegetable you hate – tomatoes and squash

W. What makes you run late –feeling/looking fat

X. X-rays you’ve had – hmm…besides dental, probably none.

Y. Yummy food you make – I make some pretty good Chili, I must say.

Z. Zoo animal – uh…lions bcz I love cats. I like trying to find hippos in the water too.



4 comments:

Cole said...

No x-rays? Girl, you are LUCKY!!

I've always been a gold girl too. :-)

Allie said...

Granny panties, those were a must at the end of the pregnancy and the weeks that followed haha! Hope the babe comes SOON! Xoxox

Heather said...

I take an hour and a half to get ready in the mornings! haha I'm a slow mover.

Jody said...

hahaha. love this! Thanks for playing along. And I feel like there may be a story behind some of those nicknames?? Care to share missy? Hoping baby comes soon! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...