It's that time again....
Yes, when I am having a busy week, I'll at least do Seriously Thursday.
1. Seriously, RHONY reunion pt1&2 were pretty much the best thing on television in quite some time. Drama, drama, drama.
2. Seriously, I want to learn how to use my camera. Someone help me. Please. Nikon D...and some numbers...3600 maybe?
3. Seriously, you know when you try to prove yourself at work and you feel like still nothing is going to ever happen...that's how I feel. We were in the talks of me doing something different until I got pregnant and now I feel like I'm at a huge stand still. Yes, my dream would be to stay at home, but guess what, I can't. So if I am still going to work I need a better job within the company.
(end rant. I don't ever talk about my job on this blog bcz I love where I work...just need to make more money. In a big kind of way)
4. Seriously, I am so excited that little boy's room will get started this weekend. Hubs and his mom are priming, painting trim, and painting base color. Next weekend my mama is coming to town to do the stripes (yes, stripes). I.cannot.wait.
5. Seriously, the coolest thing in the world is feeling Wyatt move around. I mean, wow people.
6. Seriously, I cannot sleep. Niether Walmart nor Target sells pregnancy pillows in stores meaning I have to order online. I loathe online shopping. I may be in a minority here, but I like to see things.
Pictures to come of the ever-progressing nursery....