Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekend Recap

I wish I could upload the good quality pictures I took this weekend, but instead, I will give you a little cell phone recap.  Mary and Dave’s wedding was beautiful—just absolutely perfect

{Thank you, Ellen, I stole a few of your pictures.  Love you!}

Mary’s bachelorette party was Thursday night.  The bridesmaids stayed at my house.  We went to Babalu and then on a scavenger hunt to all of the places leading up to this day for Mary! 

2011-10-20_19_49_48

The wedding AND reception were so true to who Mary and Dave are.  It was just incredible.  She was STUNNING!

couple  weddingbest

Yesterday, the hubs and I watched Hocus Pocus and carved our pumpkin!!  Well, he carved the pumpkin…It’s Goofy!! Can you tell??

2011-10-23_13_02_42 2011-10-23_14_31_24

Have a good week… Heading to the Doctor…36 weeks :)



1 comment:

Megan said...

Ahhhhh, 36 weeks!! That's crazy!! Praying for healthy mommy and baby!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...